Wego requires an experienced senior Ad operations and ad technology professional to join the team in its Bangalore office. We’re looking for somebody who is data-driven with a strong ad technology background to work with our team worldwide
You must have a strong experience in Programmatic & Direct campaign management, setup, and optimization and assist the sales team with inventory forecasting, proposals, and client campaign management. You will also provide and present analytical insights into our client’s activity (both pre and post-sales) to help add value and grow the current business from our clients.
You will take full ownership of Wego programmatic and Direct campaigns where you need to act as a strategic partner to our clients and internal team, ensuring programmatic campaigns meet/exceed our clients’ marketing objectives.
- Analyze campaign performance data to provide clients with data-driven business insights while also using those insights to improve our advertising offerings;
- Manage our programmatic trading desk operations
- Manage remnant inventory on Ad Exchange
- Responsible for quality assurance and control on the set up of campaigns, optimizations, available inventory reporting, and regular client reporting deliverables.
- Setup audience segments to be used by various campaigns
- Work cross functionally with finance, account management and sales teams to ensure accurate delivery and compliant finance processes
- Project-manage campaigns through its entire lifecycle - from pre-sales to pre-production to post-execution tracking & analysis
- Provide ad tech support to all related platforms
- Monitor campaigns to optimize as per customers KPI and work with internal stakeholders
- Assist Sales with campaign reporting - Screenshots and end of campaign report numbers
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related area.
- 3+ years industry, Ad operations and Account Management job-related experience ·
- Expertise with Google Ad Manager, DV360 and Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with Google Ad Exchange and Google AdSense
- Detail-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage team projects.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable preparing reports using Excel
- An intimate understanding of ad-tech landscape and key players on both the buy and sell sides
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including extensive client facing / public presentation experience