We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated professional with experience in handling Search, display and mobile paid channels reporting to Digital Marketing Manager.
• Digital campaigns ideation & implementation in order to drive desired goals for organization
• Executing & optimizing paid user acquisition and retargeting campaigns on Google, Microsoft, Twitter, FB & other self-served platform in order to achieve overall organization goals
• Tracking performance of all campaigns regularly to ensure the planned scale and efficiency is achieved
• Reporting performance metrics to the team on a daily basis, to provide overall visibility of the performance.
• Provide insights from platforms and campaigns to shape, manage, and optimize our marketing efforts.
• Report on key performance metrics, analyze and interpret trends, and provide actionable insights.
• Coordinate and campaign setup and optimization across multiple points of sale.
• Day-to-day account management activities, including creative refresh, performance tracking and bidding.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3-4 years’ experience in Performance marketing.
• App marketing experience will be a plus.
• Google AdWords certified (Search and Mobile).
• Advanced Excel & Reporting.
• Analytical ability and strong inclination to crunch numbers and identify trends.
• Experience with Google Analytics and similar platforms is a plus.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Your application was submitted successfully.